SIMADO GFX44 GSM-FXS Gateway with 4 GSM/3G Ports and 4 FXS Ports
SIMADO GFX44 is a fixed configuration GSM/3G-FXS voice gateway. It connects with the existing telephony devices via FXS interface. Up to 4 SIM cards can be placed inside the SIMADO GFX44 gateway allowing up to 4 concurrent calls. The calls to mobile numbers are placed via the GSM/3G SIM cards, reducing higher fixed-to-mobile interconnection charges.
The gateway serves as an ideal solution for business organizations, remote project sites with limited fixed-line connectivity and temporary office set-ups.
• Up to 4 GSM/3G SIM support
• Single Antenna for 4 GSM SIMs
• Quad-Band GSM network operation
• Tri-Band 3G network operation
• Time/number based call routing
• Direct number dialing on the cellular networks with automatic number translation
• Restrict unwanted calls with list of denied numbers
• CPC signaling to prevent port blockages and accurate billing
• Caller ID presentation on analog phones
• Hotline extension setting
• Emergency number dialing on GSM/3G networks, dial emergency numbers even in the absence of SIM
• Easy programming interface