Where are you located?
We are located at Unit 9B 1111 Gorham Street, Newmarket Ontario,Canada L3Y 8X8.
Contact no.: 416 786 8023, see our contact us page, we’re here to serve you. Call us anytime, with any question, and buy with confidence.
What products does Lanmexx.com sell / offer?
We offer a wide variety of Structured Cabling products, telecom products and Network/Data Products.
Do you offer installation services?
We do not offer Installation services at this time.
Do you offer repair services?
We do not offer repair services at this time.
Do you offer technical support?
We offer expert technical support services. Technical support is provided over the phone or through remote system connections and is charged hourly or per call.
- Hourly – $95/hour – maximum of four 15 minute calls per hour
- Per call – $35 per 15 minute call
What is the difference between ‘New’ & ‘Like New’ equipment?
- ‘New’ product is unused in original manufacturer’s packaging complete with all original parts and accessories
- ‘Like New’ product is remanufactured to a high quality refurbished condition
What is ‘Open Box Unused’ product?
- ‘Open Box Unused’ products are new products that have been opened and never used.
- These products are virtually new and typically offered at a discount
- Common situations where we encounter this condition include
- Phones scheduled for multi-station install and never installed
- Open box returns due to incompatibility
- Open box returns due to errant order
- Surplus equipment available from end consumer inventory
Can I Cancel my Order?
Orders can be cancelled prior to the shipment of product from our warehouse. Once an order is shipped, an order cannot be cancelled and a return authorization must be requested. A 4% processing fee applies to any cancelled order over $500 that has been paid for by credit card.
Does Lanmexx accept PayPal or BillMeLater?
We accept Paypal, we do not accept payment via BillMeLater at this time.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase and the return form provided and mail your return to us. Please see our Return Policy section.